DIY Beeswax Wrap Kit
Looking for a way to reduce plastic waste then why not start in the kitchen?
Beeswax wraps are the perfect alternative to cling film and kitchen foil. They can be used to wrap around food or cover bowls and plates. Gently warming the wraps in your hands makes them malleable enough to stay in place and once used you can wash with soap water and reuse.
This kit has all you need to create two beautifully patterned wraps of your own. Choose from 5 different designs; Panda, Leopard, Whales, Strawberrys & Beach Vibes. Each set contains two high quality cotton squares, pure beeswax, greaseproof paper & easy to follow instructions. See below for full contents list:
To create the wraps you will need a food grater (to grate the beeswax) and an iron. (See Instructions below)
30g beeswax bar
2 x pieces of cotton material: 1 x Large (30cm) & 1 x Medium (25cm) squares of fabric
Instructions on how to make and look after your wrap
1. Place your first sheet of baking paper on to a protected surface then lay one piece of fabric on top.
2. Use grater to grate wax into small pieces and then spread evenly onto fabric.
3. Cover fabric with second piece of baking paper.
4. Put your iron on a low to medium setting.
5. Use iron to gently melt wax and spread it over all areas of the fabric - Add more wax if necessary
7. Once the entire piece of fabric is impregnated with the wax mixture, gently lift top sheet and carefully lift fabric off the second sheet. Holding the corners, let the fabric dry. This takes up to 30 seconds.
Enjoy making and then using your wraps.
We offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £25! This is 2nd class shipping and generally arrives in 2-3 working days.
On UK orders up to £25, standard 2nd class shipping is £2.99 and generally arrives in 2-3 working days.
All UK orders can be upgrade to 1st class shipping for £3.99 which generally arrives in 1-2 working days. This is offered as an option at checkout.
For international shipping rates vary and are applied at checkout.