Set of 3 Beeswax Food Wraps
If you are looking for a way to help reduce waste and save the environment, then check out our Beeswax food wraps! These reusable food wraps come as a set of 3 and can be moulded with the warmth of your hand to cover whatever you want to cover.
1 x Small (20cm x 20cm approx)
1 x Medium (25cm x 25cm approx)
1 x Large (30cm x 30cm approx)
100% Cotton and pure beeswax
How to use:
- Shape the wrap around the item you want to cover and press together for approx 15 - 20 seconds. The wax has now formed a water repellent seal around your item.
- Wash in cool water (hot water will melt the wax!) and allow to air dry. Then simply store in your kitchen drawer ready to use again
- Beeswax wraps will last for up to a year with regular use. Once your wrap has no more life left in it, simply chop up into small pieces and pop in your compost bin!
- Suitable for covering vegetables, sandwiches, cheese etc
- Not suitable for raw meat/fish or hot food/drink
Please note there may be a slight yellow tinge to the wrap due to the nature of the beeswax.
*Beeswax wraps are handmade so please expect some variation on size/shape*
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £35! This is a Royal Mail 48hr Service which generally takes 2 to 3 working days to arrive, but please note this is not a guaranteed service.
On UK orders under £35 the standard shipping option costs £3.19.
All UK orders can be upgraded to an express shipping service for £3.99, this is offered as an option at check out and takes 1 to 2 working days to arrives (though again this is not a guaranteed service).
We also offer a FREE NEXT DAY TRACKED DPD service on orders over £70. For orders under £70 this option is £6.49.
For more information please visit our shipping page.